Is there such a thing as internet withdrawal????

    (Retroly cute outfit and photo courtesty of WoundUpLadybug)

    Sorry it has taken this long to post. Our internet had been down for a couple days. If any of you have ever had to live without internet for a couple days you
    know how frustrating it can be! Every lull in a moment urged me to subconsciously dart my eyes for the laptop. Only to immediately realize my futility. In my desperation I went to Panera Bread to 'borrow' their connection. I just wanted to check my email but the connection was so painfully slow. I had just drank a cup of coffee at home and had no interest in purchasing another one so each time a manager lurked by my corner (I swear to eyeball my empty tabletop) my irritation with the connection had me clawing at my seat!

    When finally, the Comcast man pulled up in his van it was as if a sigh of relief came over me.

    Getting back online was like waking from a coma. "Look how many new emails I have." "Look at all the posts I've missed!" "Oh Grosgrain flickr group. Look how much you've grown."

    So....in my absence....I decided to post a few projects from the Grosgrain flickr group t
    o get you up to speed (in case you too have had to endure your own bout of internet withdrawal). It's amazing what can get done in just a few days! I'll be posting more flickr group updates periodically.

    I hope to have a new giveaway to post tommorrow or Friday! It's been a busy week for me. I'm gearing up to add a few new items to the store. Just what they are will be my holiday surprise to you!

    Click on the photo to be taken to that member's photostream. Photo credits left to right (pyongbricole
    mytwobabes SittingPrettyStudios Quinn68 LottieLulu hexchenmarie)

Post Title

Is there such a thing as internet withdrawal????


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2008/12/retroly-cute-outfit-and-photo-courtesty.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive