Grosgrain Store Grand Opening!

    grosgrain store grand openingThe shop is OPEN! Click above icon to link! Well, I don't really know how 'grand' it will be, BUT, today IS the opening of the mini online store Grosgrain. Please forgive the Spartan appearance. It's taken me days to figure out how to integrate Dreamweaver with my host provider and I haven't yet gotten around to all the bells and whistles. It's now 3:30AM and I'm finally adding the finishing touches. I hope it's presentable.

    See it HERE! http://www.grosgrainstore.com

    So far I am only offering domestic shipping. However, I am working on offering international shipping. Please check back in a couple days if you are located outside of the US and would like to purchase an item.

    I am offering skirts in sizes 1-6 and shirts in sizes 2-7. Please check site for available sizes.

    The little girl to the left is my best friend's daughter, Gracie. She was so happy and cooperative! Not to mention adorable in Grosgrain attire.




    grosgrain store grand opening

    Please bear with me in the event of any unforeseeable glitches.

    Within the next few weeks I'll be deciding what new item to offer in the store. If you have liked a past piece, please let me know.

    I am also looking into offering accessories. Whenever I add something new to the store I will leave a post in this blog. So be sure to look for upcoming addition.



    grosgrain store grand opening
    And as always, be sure to check back within the next few days for for giveaways and winner announcements.


Post Title

Grosgrain Store Grand Opening!


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2008/11/shop-is-open-click-above-icon-to-link.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive