Oh what we will see.....

    I am totally revamping my sidebar. I don't want the readers who are only interested in the clothes to have to sort through a bunch of nonrelated posts. But for those readers who also want child related fashion info and other Grosgrain extras, the new buttons will provide those things. Also, if there is anything that you would like to see on the site, please email me. I love, love, love your comments and ideas! Please bear with me for a day or two while I perfect it.

    INSPIRATION, PATTERN AND COMMENT BUTTONS WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

    I WILL BE POSTING THE WINNERS IN THE WINNERS BUTTON TO THE RIGHT FROM NOW ON SO PLEASE REFER TO THAT TO SEE IF YOU'VE WON.

    *NEW* Just added a daily pattern button on the left. Check the patterns I scour on the internet.

Post Title

Oh what we will see.....


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-am-totally-revamping-my-sidebar.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List