the reversible july dress

    Believe it or not this is the first piece of clothing I've made for lily or molly. In the past, the price of their clothes was negligible but now that lily is getting older, the price is noticeable. It's not that I can't afford to buy her new clothes, just not the kind of new clothes I love (i.e. gymboree dresses). This was the result of my frustration. I used a pattern to cut the fabric but improvised when sewing the pieces together and made a REVERSIBLE DRESS. Soo cooler than anything I could have bought at Gymboree, not to mention, cheaper. Add all the bragging rights I get when friends ask where I bought such an adorable outfit. Lily's such a lucky girl. Today, Brian played hooky and we visited the local IMAX theatre. All the women turned their heads and smiled with pleasure as Lily walked by. I plan on making a couple more simpler, reversible dresses. Wouldn't you buy it?



Post Title

the reversible july dress


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2008/04/believe-it-or-not-this-is-first-piece.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List