Inspiration


    Another Chasing Fireflies costume. I loved the colors in this outfit. Too bad it's too cold to wear for Halloween in Pennsylvania.


    I don't want to give anything away but one of my latter October posts will look sort of like this. I'm so excited! I hope to go 'ALL OUT' on this one. The above costume can be found at Chasing Fireflies they have the most gorgeous selection of children's costumes with the most charming accessories. Better than Tom Arma any day. Little pricey but if you can afford it, I think they're worth it!


    ~You don't see too many ponchos for kids. I love the unique look of this loose sleeve mini poncho, would also look great in white crochet material.
    Courtesy of flickr user cocon-a

Post Title

Inspiration


Post URL

http://bizzybbakes.blogspot.com/2008/02/another-chasing-fireflies-costume.html


Visit bizzybbakes for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List